NEWS & EVENTS
02 day and 01 night
Ref : H.E
Financial informations :
One Adult 525 $
One Adult and One Child 650 $
Minimum: 02 Persons
All Above prices are not include government tax yet
We will pick you up from the hotel at 07:30Am to our office, then our guide will give you a safety driving, instruction how to drive the quad bike, and will make a short training for the beginner to adobe with quad bike before departure.
Visit The real life style of Cambodian at the countryside and villages close to nature as you could not see in South East Asia, a visit to one of the temples Beng Mealea temple which is recently opened to tourists, the temple lost in the jungle , then breaking time for picnic lunch on the way, after lunch continue to see other villages and Poeung kumnoo which have a few big stone carving on the hill which was built before Angkor period, arrive the guest house at Koh Ker, Dinner with Cambodian BBQ and overnight stay in the guest house at Koh Ker.
**(If you preferred for staying with local people please kindly inform us three days before departure)
Breakfast at the local restaurant, then start to explore the Koh Ker temple and it's complex. Then heading back to Siem Reap by different way which go on dirt path through big jungle with a very good fun , then lunch at the local restaurant, after continue journey to town.
- Lunch and dinner on day one
- Breakfast and lunch on day two
- Pure drinking water and soft drink during the tour
- Entrance fee for the Beng Mealea temple and Koh Ker temple
- Guesthouse in Koh Ker
- Mechanic and tour leader
- Helmet and facemask in the drive season or plastic bag to protect your shoes and rain coat in the raining season.
- Safety driving, briefing, and training
- Quad Bike Polaris Trailboss 330 with guide who show you the way