Angkor Zipline Canopy Tour & Quad ATV Eco-Adventure Combo
A Full Day of Adrenaline is a Sure Bet When You Combine Ziplines and ATVs.
Book now for only $129 per person
For online booking only! (No discount)
An air conditioned van picks you up and transports you to our famous zipline eco-adventure canopy tour inside Angkor Park. Once there you will spend about 1.5 hours on our full course.
Enjoy a Khmer traditional lunch and then we’ll return you to your hotel. Then our partner Quad Adventure Cambodia Company (ATV) will pick you up at your hotel. You will then experience an easy ride tour (about 21 kilometers) around the beautiful Wat Athvea in Siem Reap.
- Full Course Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour
- Quad Easy Ride ATV Tour by Quad Adventure Cambodia Company
- 21 Platforms
- 3 Sky Bridges
- 10 Single Zipline
- 1 Double Zipline
- 1 Spiderman Bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Nature Trail Education Trek
- Round Trip Transfer
- Khmer lunch
- Angkor Park Pass not required.
The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
- Zipline Guidelines & Cancellation policy
Zipline Guideline & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour
- A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with the experience of riding quad bikes.
- Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear is needed.
- Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with a maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
- In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors.
- The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund