- Full Course Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour
- Quad Easy Ride ATV Tour by Quad Adventure Cambodia Company
- 21 Platforms
- 3 Sky Bridges
- 10 Single Zipline
- 1 Double Zipline
- 1 Spiderman Bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Nature Trail Education Trek
- Round Trip Transfer
- Khmer lunch
- Angkor Park Pass not required.
The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
- Zipline Guidelines & Cancellation policy
Zipline Guideline & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour
- A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with the experience of riding quad bikes.
- Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear is needed.
- Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with a maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
- In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors.
- The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund