Angkor Custom Zipline & Quad/ATV Eco-Adventure Combo
Capture a Lifetime of Thrilling Memories on This One Day Zipline & Quad/ATV Eco-Adventure
Book now for only $89 per person
Online booking only! (No discount)
In the morning, enjoy our custom zipline tour designed specifically for those with limited time or on a budget. An air conditioned van will pick you up and transport you inside the jungles of Angkor Park. Course details are shown below and include many of the full canopy tour features.
At the conclusion of your thrilling morning, and after a Khmer snack, we’ll return you to your hotel. Then our partner Quad Adventure Cambodia Company (ATV) will pick you up at 1PM. Bring your camera for a picturesque Easy Ride Tour (about 21 kilometers) around the beautiful Wat AthveaPagoda complex just outside Siem Reap. We’ll return you to your hotel at about 3:30PM with a lifetime of memories to carry home.
Angkor Zipline Custom Course Eco-Adventure & ATV Easy Ride Pagoda Tour Features
- 9 Platforms
- 2 Sky bridges
- 3 Single Zip
- 1 Double Zip
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Safety # 1 Priority
- Insurance is included
- Round trip Transfer
- Khmer snack
- Nature Trail Education Trek
- 1PM pick up at hotel for Quad/ATV Tour
- Quad/ATV Easy Countryside Tour
- Return to hotel about 3:30PM
+ Angkor Park Pass not required
The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
+ Zipline Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
Zipline Guideline & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour
- A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with the experience of riding quad bikes.
- Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear is needed.
- Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with a maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
- In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors.
- The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund